Saturday, December 5, 2015

Tropical Santa!

Hi! Today is my spotlight day, and I'd like to show you a tray insert I made for today! This is my idea of warm and cozy-lounging around on a beach with an adult beverage!



I make these inserts for this tray I bought about two years ago from a local craft store. I saw this image at Bugaboo Stamps (our sponsor for this month) and I knew what I was going to do! The image is Tropical Santa (Bugaboo Stamps), colored with Copics. And the dies were done with my
Cricut- Deserted island (Formal Affair), Cloud (Artiste), Wine glass (Simply Charmed).
For more information come join me at Just A Nutter Paper Crafter!

4 comments:

Monica Maier said...

Oh my Michelle! How fun is this. I love you project, great job!!!

Arlene said...

I love it too. It is perfect for the season. It's a bit chilly here, so I'm enjoying the thought of lounging on the beach with an adult beverage very much. :)))))))))

Cindy C. said...

What a cute tray this is!!!

Gail said...

Would I love to there there! Beautiful card creation! TFS