Thursday, April 2, 2015

Announcing March's Winner!

A huge thanks to Bugaboo Digital Stamps for being great sponsors for our March challenge...

and a huge thanks to all of our participants.. You are all winners in my eyes...

Our winner is..........drum roll please


Entry #49!

 Congratulations to Gerda!




Please email us at thedcdivas@gmail.com to claim your prize.  We'll need your email so Bugaboo Digital Stamps can contact you with your winner's code to choose seven digital stamps. .


and some of our favourites..


Michelle's favorite is:

 

When I read that Lee Ann fussy cute every one of these tulips, I was so impressed! I don't have that kind of patience. The background is really pretty, and the windmill is really cool with the metal for the spinning piece. This card will really make someones day!

Dawn's favorite

I love the grass  and the cute little girl.  The bow is so pretty.  Love the spring colours. 

Arlene's favorite is Gail L.




The butterfly is just beautiful, but does not overwhelm the card or the image.  I love the shading on the little gal and especially the hair.

Cathie's Favourite is Yogi
http://yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2015/MCMar15_SpringDressCard_Smile_SingAsIf_HB.html
I love the delicacy as well dimension of this lovely dress. I also love how Yogi has included all these great elements peaking out from behind, gorgeous.

4 comments:

Gail said...

Wow, thanks to Arlene for picking my card as her DT fav! I'm so honored! Hugs, Gail

Yogi said...

thanks for liking my card. Have a great day

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Thank you so much Michelle! Thrilled to be your fave!

Gerda said...

Thank you for beeing the random winner at your challenge.

Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com