Monday, August 4, 2014

Let's all have some FUN!

Logo

Here we have some ladies enjoying the excitement of friends and a bit of bubbly during Hot August Nights. Seeing these gals makes me think of friends and laughter and sharing fun times with my girlfriends  How about you?  This is the first time I've colored these ladies and I'm loving them!  
A little fun never hurt anyone!

Art Impressions - Girlfriends, In the Tub

Now this lady was fun to color and I felt the tag was justified.  Fun! 

I purchased this Art Impressions stamp on Oozak, but don't see it on the site now.  I couldn't help but color her in.  She is too, too much fun!

I hope you like these examples of fun ways to spend an evening, no matter where you live.  I hope you enjoyed these ladies as much as I do.

1 comment:

Katia said...

beauitful card, with amazing stamps!