Saturday, October 12, 2013

Wise old owl

Hi Lovelies,

I have to say that I'm loving all the entries so far in Hannah's challenge.  You all rock!  I'm hoping to comment on all your creations before the end of the month.   That's if my laptop doesn't have any more death wishes & dies lol.

Today I thought I'd share a card that I made with you all.  I used an animal & stamped some leaves on the background (can't see them that well) in what I think are Autumn tones, Crushed Olive, Wild Honey & Rusty Hinge Distress inks.

I kept it fairly simple as I really wanted the owl to stand out. I can see this card being used for a heap of different uses.

I can't wait to see what else you create

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

Awesome Paula. Just seen the BB newletter and got the owl myself, You've made an fabulous job of the card

Arlene said...

Beautiful card - love the way you offset the test paper on the card. That owl is so cute too.