Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Guess What I Found Today? SoS....


The Society of Stampaholics is at it again... the CCC...
.

April 2013 Card Chain Challenge Sign-Up!

You have to visit Deborah to see all the ways you can win, not only a WIN by receiving a wonderful card from somewhere in the world, but....... nah, I won't tell, go here!
I loved the sketch and may I say?   artistically altered it.  hehehe

2013-04    

I had some map paper from an old Thomas Guide of California and had glued a page onto sturdy card stock.  I rummaged through my die-cuts and found a Spellbinders film strip that I have rarely used.  Blink!

It's also time for the April Die Cut Divas' challenge to either submit a project for a birthday or use Washi Tape (of course you need to use an embossing folder or die-cut to participate) on your project.  I laid down two strips of the great wiggly-lined Washi tape on each side under the die and cut!  But what to put inside the cut portion???  Nothing but Y O U.

Recipe:
Hero Arts Anytime Messages CL129  - sentiment
Cuttlebug
Spellbinders film strip
Cuttlebug Dies - Provo Craft Olivia alphabet
Washi Tape

Just an example of using Washi Tape in another way.  Drop by Deborah's blog and enter the CCC.  Your Divas love it.

Arlene and the Divas

No comments: