Thursday, November 28, 2013

the holiday rush and a quick card

Boy is it a busy time here in the USA, the hustle and bustle has already begun as people shop for Thanksgiving  and Christmas, the weather has been very could here in Missouri, but we are still waiting for snow.
 
 Today I wanted to share this sweet girl with you,  she is quite ready for Christmas in this red and green.
And I just love to use background stamps, the flourish seemed to be perfect for this image as it could represent a cold windy day, and just went to well with the old letter writing, and it almost looks like tone on tone patterned paper.
It was quite simple to make as well when you might be in a , I colored her with copics and cut her out, then I die cut my oval and inked it up with a red background, then I stamped my card base , and stamped my greeting, and assembled all the pieces giving the girl a lift with some pop dots and viola she is ready to mail!
 
I'm loving all the entries thus far, and happy to see so many of you joining us.
Happy holiday shopping and don't forget to get your wish list out there too , in hopes to receive more crafting goodies 😉
Hannah

No comments: