Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February Challenge

Hi everyone,

Friendship! I value my friends and love to get together for a lunch or a morning bagel or such. Most of us have friends we only contact in emails, but let's send a card to a friend just to say hi. Or you could make a Valentine card for your dearest friend. It's all about friendship.

You can make Cards, ATC's, Gifts, Layouts, whatever you can think of - you are only limited by your imagination.

I haven't gotten my goodies together in one place, but will post the photo of the prize package soon. The winner will be drawn at the end of February.

To post a photo to this thread, using our Flickr group - Die Cut Divas.  All you have to do is go to "the" picture , click on share this, scroll down to grab the html, then follow the directions for copy/paste. You can paste to the comment box here on the thread. It's really easy to do. You can also add comments as well just like I have done with this thread :D

Remember:
1. Limit of 4 entries for each challenge per month
2. Random Drawing will be held the last day of the month
3. If a moderator is not hosting a challenge for the month, the moderator can enter the challenge.
I do hope you stop in & join us, it's a lot of fun.  Happy Crafting everyone.

1 comment:

Arlene said...

I've posted the prize package and will add more as the month goes by. Arlene